Welcome to your new A&S WashU Web Theme site!
Read the guides below to begin exploring options and building your site.
Log into your websiteHow to edit this page
Are you new to websites?
Fear not. You can do this. We’re here for you.
Whether you’re new to updating websites or just haven’t used WordPress before, we’ve created dozens of tutorials with you in mind.
- The Quick Start Guide will walk you through your first steps.
- Find in-depth assistance in the guides and tutorials.
- We’re here to help if you have questions. Sign up for the next training session, and contact our support team when you need a hand.
Have you built sites before?
You’ve built sites in WordPress and know the basics like the back of your hand.
Now you’re ready to dive into advanced features customized for the WashU Web Theme:
- Check the Quick Start Guide for important information about adding site editors, updating privacy settings and more.
- An alternative to the default content editor, use Tailor to customize page layouts with ease.
- Use the tool for people, places or items to create directories, filterable lists and more.
We recommend saving edits to this page — your site’s homepage — for last.
As a portal to the most important content and actions within your site, your homepage requires established pages and posts for you to embed, feature or link to.
Think of your homepage like the introduction to a paper: You can’t be entirely sure what’s inside until you’ve written it!
When you’re ready to update your homepage, click Tailor this Page in the black admin bar at the top of the window and delete the content that’s here, replacing it with your own.
“What’s Tailor?” Glad you asked!