All faculty members on the teaching, research, and practice (non-tenure) tracks are eligible for membership.
We typically have association general body meetings once a semester, in which we share updates on projects and everyone is welcome to discuss current issues and future goals. Our board meets approximately once per month during the fall and spring semesters, and board meetings are open to all. Board meeting details can be found on the Events page.
There are many ways to get involved based on your availability!
- Please join and follow us on both our private and public LinkedIn pages; we want to build the community and celebrate our successes! Follow ATRaP on X as well.
- Attend a board meeting to hear about our ongoing work and provide input—all WashU ATRaP members are welcome!
- Attend an ATRaP professional development event or social event to build community
- Check out our list of priorities and contact our co-presidents if you are interested in joining a working group
- Contact an ATRaP leader to share observations, questions, or concerns about matters affecting you as TRaP faculty