Washington University’s online course evaluation system is used in all Danforth campus schools except the Olin Business School. Paper evaluations may still be offered for departmental use and in Olin.
The course evaluation system provides these benefits:
- Very robust reporting, including text analytics.
- A more modernized interface, one which is very conducive to mobile access.
- Daily updates from our information databases, which will keep student and instructor data up-to-date in the course evaluation system.
- Integration with other University systems such as WebSTAC, WebFAC, Blackboard, and Canvas.
- Question personalization (up to three questions for each section you teach)
The Office of the University Registrar has FAQ’s and other information about the course evaluation system.